- Why join ACE?
Business Development Manager
Moneywise Credit Union
Description of post:
To assist with Company growth targets an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager within Moneywise Credit Union.
The main duties of the role are:
- Responsibility for implementing and delivering a sales growth strategy
- Account Management of your portfolio
- Personal sales element – new business and account management
- On-going training and career development to ensure an improving, competent and up to date skill set
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
- Working with colleagues to ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised
- DBS Check
- Credit and police check
- Full Driving License
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a desire to make a difference and share our enthusiasm and commitment to our business model. You should be able to work independently to engage with new businesses whilst also motivating existing staff members to convert leads. A good team player who shares our ethos and can sell the principles of credit unions.
Experience of the credit union sector or financial services would be preferable but not essential.
Competitive salary is negotiable depending on experience, in addition we offer defined contribution pension.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by completing an application form available by emailing: email@example.com
Required licence or certification:
Tyne and Wear
Job description (PDF):
Person specification (PDF):
Date of interview (week commencing):
Monday, December 5, 2016
Deadline for application:
Monday, November 21, 2016
£27,000 - £30,000 a year depending on skills and experience